- Sep 21, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
September 21, 2019
Safari Beach Resort
British Columbia’s warmest lake is holding another Dragon Boat Flag Race.
Be a part of this fantastic, FUN day!
Your team registration will include:
- A minimum of 3 races (250 meters from start line to flag). Race start time is 8:00am
- A welcome bag for each registrant, provided Friday September 20th, containing their race wristband, welcome letter, 1 complimentary drink ticket for the dragons’ dinner, and various treats provided from our sponsors and the town of Osoyoos.
- The Osoyoos Lake Paddling Club will be hosting an outdoor Dragons’ Dinner followed by dancing and more fun! for fellow competitors after the flag raceat Safari Beach Resort. Catering provided by Harker’s Organics. *each team captain is encouraged to communicate with their team, to utilize the 24 tickets before purchasing extras. Extra dinner tickets can be purchased if needed.
- Selfie wall to remember us by!
- A chance to win one of the amazing prize gift boxes.
- Several Similkameen wineries will be in attendance again (5oz pour per drink ticket) at the Dragons’ Dinner. 50% of drink proceeds will go to a local charitable organization, Spirit of the Game, ensuring all children have access to sporting opportunities. As well as draft beer (8 oz cup). *each drink ticket cost $5.00
- Teams with the top race times for each category will be recognized and rewarded.
Early bird fee of $1295.00 CND until March 30th2019
Paid entry fee of $1450.00 CND will secure your registration.
Registrations at https://osoyoosdragonboat.weebly.com/osoyoos-flag-race-2019.html
and e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org Or, make your check payable to Osoyoos Lake Paddling Club, PO Box 546, Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
Discounted room rates have been provided by our sponsoring hotels. Please make sure to mention your team’s name and the Dragon Boat Flag Race to secure the special at time of booking:
Safari Beach Resort: 1 (250) 495-7217;
The Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel: 1 (800) 663 1144 group booking code COB- GFC 101;
Lakeview Motel:1 (250) 495-7641;