- May 26, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Osoyoos, BC. South Lake
For the first time, British Columbia’s warmest lake is holding a Dragon Boat Flag Race.
Be a part of this fantastic FUN day! Race Management will be provided by the folks at Penticton Dragon Boat Festival.
Your team registration will include;
- guaranteed 3 races (250 meters; from start line to flag).
- The Osoyoos Lake Paddling Club will be hosting an outdoor Dragons Dinner BBQ buffet for fellow competitors. At the beautiful Walnut Beach Resort Garden. Gates will open for 5:00pm closing at 10:00pm
- Complimentary dragon limited engraved glass stemless wineglass.
- Chance to win one of three gift boxes.
- Several local wineries will be in attendance pouring.
- Tumbleweed distilleries have created a signature cocktail specially for this evening.
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the race and after the Dragons Dinner. Taking away the stress of parking as is it limited.
- Each registered participant will receive a welcome bag. Containing they’re race wristband, welcome letter, ticket for the Dragons Dinner*, 2 complimentary drink tickets, various treats provided from our sponsors, and the town of Osoyoos.
We have partnered with a charity local to Osoyoos, Spirit of the Game.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated making sports available to every child in our community.
Paid entry fee of $1470.00 CND will secure your slot; *until sold out.
- If you wish to pay by E-transfer, choose cheque during the registration process and then just do an E-transfer instead to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or make your cheque payable to
Osoyoos Lake Paddling Club
PO Box 546, Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
This is unlike any other Dragonboat Festival. We Look forward to seeing you attend.
Discounted Room Rates have been provided from the following accommodations, (please make sure to mention your team’s participation in the Dragon Boat Flag Race).
Walnut Beach Resort; (250) 495 5400
Safari Beach Resort; (250) 495 7217
Holliday Inn; (250) 495 7223